Whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable,excellent or praiseworthy...think about such things." Phil. 4:8

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Time in the Rockies....Brrrr

Okay ... I have to admit ... I'm a bit envious! As I visit blog after blog all I see are flowers and leaves and GREEN!!! The othe day the temp here was in the 20's and we had snow flurries! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Colorado. I am however, sooo anxious to get out into my garden and anyone who has lived here atleast one season should know it is not safe until mid may at the earliest to put plants out. Atleast today is nice and with sunshine ... the temp is in the 60's ...Yea!!!


Well since I can't garden, I have been trying to finally get some items finished and put in my two Etsy shops: PrettyIsToo and HopelessRomanticToo. It has been trial and error. I had to teach myself everything from using the camera to uploading all the info. Several times I lost items I'd paid to list but I finally figured out why and I guess it was a cheap enough lesson!lol!
Above is one of the items I made. This sweet little bluebird was fun to make and came out very fresh and spring like! Alot of what I listed is Easter or very Spring-like! I'm just having fun creating again and have alot of items in process. Well, I have lots to do so I'd best get to it. I'd love to hear from you! L.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Linda, I love the hat on the bird! Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am excited for you - having your etsy shops and this cute blog!

    ReplyDelete